When you are rushed in the morning it sets the tone of your day. If have enough time in the morning and you are not rushed, the rest of your day goes smoothly. If you are rushed you feel frantic and hurried, you make mistakes and get stressed. Take just 5 minutes in your morning to make your bed and it shows you have More than enough time!
When you crawl into bed at night it feels so good to have a straightened, neat bed!
Did you know?
~ When you make your bed every morning, it take about 3 minutes less to make it because the sheets don't get as messed up and pulled out.
Treat your bed as if it
were your sanctuary!
Here is the difference between a messy bed and a bed all made up!
My special touches...
1. Make sure the sheet is tucked deep under the mattress at the bottom of the bed. It will stay tucked even through the most restless sleeper...like me.
2. Fluff all pillows.
3. Openings on pillow cases always face to the outside of the bed.
4. If the pillow cases are too long, tuck into itself.
5. Fold down top sheet over the comforter to create a finished look.
6. Add a contrast pillow or something fun...like a cherry on top!
Linked up on...